Sunday, February 19, 2012

Another New Beginning

Ah, now I've done it... gone and created a blog and now there's a whole world waiting to hear what "I" think about any little thing. But the pressure is off as I have yet to inform anyone this blog exists and don't have any followers. Of course, if you're reading this... well, then, guess by now I do!  There are various snippets of thoughts from me scattered throughout that vast internet already. I'm going to gather a few of the "about me" types and will post them here just to catch folks up.  Welcome to my Blog by the way.

6 comments:

  1. ... and yes, you do now have followers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so I do... and look forward to this journey through life, and cyberspace, together!

      Delete
  2. Hello and good morning! I will follow your blog. I agree every morning is a new start and a gracefully given chance to do the Lords work again. After the recap and confession of our day when we lay our heads on our pillows, it is also a chance to follow Him better than yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree!There are many nights when I'd think, "Man, I blew it again" yet the next morning I am always convinced that with God's help, it's going to be a good day. And TOGETHER, with God, it is. I'm so grateful God allows second (and third, and fourth, and ...) chances!

      Delete
  3. well, there just needs to be a "like" for comments! Thanks, Kath.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.